Monday night Nathan was coughing all night long and didn't sleep well. i just knew that he was going to have a fever when he woke up. So I got into work early and finished some experiments and then came home to take care of nathan while matt went to school. Nathan was lethargic and didn't want to eat all day. He took a good three hour nap in the middle of the day. When the drugs were working he was playing and having a good time. When the drugs wore off and the fever came back he was lethargic. At bed time he still had a low fever so I figured i'd be staying home today as well.
He woke up this morning, not by crying but by saying... da da. Over and over again. As soon as I went in their he said up and then eat. And no fever at all. So while I got ready for work, daddy fed him and got him ready. I took him in to school and he was off and playing. Shows you what I know. I'm not sure if he had a quick cold or if it was a reaction to the shots he got on monday. I would think if it was a cold it would last longer than one day. But who knows.. maybe after last years immune system bootcamp, he responds quicker to infections.
He's back at school and i'm at work. Last day before I take off for the holidays. Finishing things up for the year. There's no one here already. A lot of people decided to make it a two week holiday.
Have a great rest of the week. Don't stress too much about holiday stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment