Monday, November 07, 2005

Such a Warm Weekend

I couldn't believe how warm it was this weekend. Saturday we were outside most of the morning and afternoon and it was beautiful. Sunday it was overcast but still nice. Nathan helped rake leaves, as you can see. Matt cleaned out the gutters and sucked up the leaves and went to the dump. I mowed the lawn and started moving some things back into the basement. We visited the park where Nathan saw a whole bunch of bigger kids running around. He was just taking it all in. Then he tried to play along but the bigger kids weren't paying attention that there was a little one in their midst so he didn't play too much. One of the girls (about 6) took a shine to him and played a while in the sandbox with him. Very cute. It was a very nice weekend. I'm glad we got to enjoy most of the weekend outside. Especially since it seems that Nathan enjoys climbing on things in the house. Most notably the front window, which is just about the only thing we DON'T let him climb on. So it's a constant battle between him getting in the window and us taking him down and putting him on the time out couch. Then he goes off and plays for a little while and then he's back in the window. It's just much easier to be outside. I have a feeling I will be out in the cold this winter a lot more than i have since I was a kid.

Have a monday. just think, only 5 more days till friday.

No comments: