Monday, November 14, 2005

Another BOY

Welcome Andrew Alexander Warner to the world. A healthy bouncing baby boy. I read somewhere that statistically more boys are being born than girls. I've certainly been witness to that. At least among my friends, girls are much more of a rarity than boys. That's ok, boys are great.

It was a beautiful weekend. The temperature was in the upper 50s and we spent a good portion of it outside.We even managed to get some shelves for the basement and put all the stuff that's staying in the basement into some plastic storage and back into the basement. Now we just have to move the stuff that's for the yard sale into the basement for temporary storage and then throw out all the cardboard and garbage and we will have our garage back. Hopefully that will happen before the first snow, which with weather like this might be sometime in February. (I know, I just jinxed myself).

It's going to be a busy week and an even busier weekend as we head down to DC at the end of the week. Work is going to be crazy in the next few days especially since in addition to my work I need to move my office because of all the new people coming in. So have a great week. hopefully I'll get to write again this week but don't count on it.

No comments: