Monday, October 10, 2005

Changing Weather

Friday and Saturday it was sooo hot in the house I was bemoaning the fact that we had already taken the air conditioners out of the windows. By Sunday evening I was ready to turn the heat on. That's right, it's fall again. That time of year when the weather seems to be bipolar. Of course it's playing havoc with my sinuses which in turn is leading to poor sleeping. Maybe I'll go to bed at 8:30 tonight...seems like that's the only way to get more sleep around here.

We had a great time this weekend even though the weather kept us indoors all weekend. We had a total of 8 people (6 adults, two toddlers) in the house and we didn't kill each other. I think that's a major accomplishment. Actually things went very well. There was plenty of room for everyone and the boys had plenty of room to play. We went to a children's museum on Saturday to get out of the house. Since it was raining the museum was packed but they had a good time. Nathan was a little nervous because of so many other kids there but connor was off and running immediately. They both had a good time running around the place. Sunday we went out for breakfast and the boys were very good. Of course breakfast was excellent as well.

I promise, tonight I will get those pictures up. We also cut Nathan's hair this weekend so there will be a before and after shot of that as well. He looks like such a little man now.

No comments: