Friday, September 30, 2005

End of a Stressful Week

Thank god it's Friday. This week has been stressful for all of us and I'm glad it's finally over. Nathan has been transitioning which has changed his routine. Matt has been really stressed with his proposal and other things going on at school. And I've been spending all week researching for a paper I'm going to write for which I've had to read and then reread these articles mutiple times becuase I don't understand what they are saying. But it's Friday and matt's stuff is going to die down a bit, Nathan is fully transitioned (i'm sure the next couple of weeks will be tough but it'll be better) and I think I'm ready to start trying to write something. PLUS, my grandparents are coming for a visit. They are stopping in for the weekend on their way to Maine. And of course, the main reason we picked this specific weekend for their visit was that we will have babysitters for tonight's late night showing of Serenity.

Oh and for those of you keeping track, nathan's impetigo is almost completely cleared up. I just hope he doesn't catch it again from one of the other kids who have it now. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the fall weather.

No comments: