Don't get me wrong. I love spending time at home with Nathan. I really enjoyed being with him for two weeks (but in truth matt actually spent more time with him). And Daycare has it's downsides... ie immune system bootcamp, getting up earlier, etc etc. BUT, Nathan slept through the night last night, something he hasn't done for over two weeks. He didn't wake up till 6AM. Perfect. Tuesday night he fell asleep in the car ride home for about an hour and then woke up at 4AM on Wednesday morning. But yesterday he didn't nap on the way home. By the time I put him down around 8:15 he was exhausted and went right to sleep. No screaming like he had been doing for the past 3 days. And he didn't wake till 6AM. I don't know how they exhausst him so at daycare but whatever they do, it's magic. I wish I knew their secret so we could fully exhaust him when he's at home.
Not too much else going on here. The humidity is just oppressive. I wish it would just rain and clear out this humidity. Maybe tonight I'll convince matt to set up the little pool we bought for nathan so we can all stick our feet in it. Well work has been pretty busy this week so I'd best get cracking. Have a great one
No comments:
Post a Comment