Nathan has been on a hunger strike since Saturday. I think he's finally getting over it and starting to eat more. It was very frustrating when you would offer him something and he would eat it one day but the next he wanted nothing to do with it. A few days there all he would eat were cheerios and a few bites of hot dog. At that point I didn't care what he ate as long as he ate something. Amazingly though he did not wake up in the middle of the night starving. The whole WEEK before he was waking up for no apparent reason other than teething and then when he's not eating he doesn't wake up. There is no predicting that kid.
We had a very nice weekend in PA. We went to a craft fair on Saturday and Nathan picked up some chicks in his cool jogging stroller. Sunday we enjoyed the fine weather and at night left the kids (connor too) with grammy and pappy and went to see Star Wars with Stacy and Tim. The movie was pretty good. I liked it. Now I can't wait to see 4, 5, and 6 again. Monday we hung around my parents house, had a wonderful breakfast, went to play tennis (during which I got sunburned: Note to self, put sun tan lotion ON when going to play tennis at noon), then took the kids to the park after their nap. It's really nice having the park basically right behind my parents and stacy (and soon to be lucy's) houses. We can just walk over there whenever we feel like it. Drove back Monday night and got home around 12:30. Was back at work on Tuesday. I wish I had more vacation so I could have taken Tuesday off as well becuase I was dragging all day, but oh well.
Nathan is back at school and still having separation problems. Today was a little better, he was very interested in the popper before I left. I waved to him as I left and as I closed the door I could hear him crying but before I walked down the hall I heard the popper again so he must have been over it. He's started saying uh oh, pretty much whenever he feels like it. Everyone once in a while it will coincide with him dropping something but not that often. He's started giving kisses now (thanks Aunt Stacy and Grammy). Tuesday he was standing up, grabbed my hair on either sides of my head and pulled me towards him and gave me a big open mouth kiss. i didn't even have to ask for it. Very cute.
Well we are doing spring cleaning at work and I'm getting rid of a bunch of instruments that we don't use anymore. I love getting rid of junk... why can't I do it more at home? have a great day
1 comment:
Hey guys,
This is a test to see if I can learn to "Comment"
Pap
Post a Comment