It was HOT on Sunday!!! And I mean hot. The thermometer outside read 99.5. We took the temperature in Nathan's room before we put him to bed and it was 83 . Too hot. Luckily it cooled off with the window fans. What happened to spring. How did we go from 50 to 90 in the space of two weeks? Such is life in the northeast I guess.
We had a good weekend. Did some shopping on Saturday and bought a new kitchen table for our anniversary (it's the wood anniversary). Now I just have to sell the old one. I've got three people interested from the work classifieds so maybe it will be gone before the new one arrives. Sunday we worked in the house (too hot to go outside) until dinner time. Then we played outside and went for ice cream. That's a good way to cool down. Tried to give Nathan some and he would not even try it. Sometimes I wonder if he's my son, no ice cream and he only eats the green vegetables... carrots and corn are yucky now. I just don't get it. But it's good... hopefully I will become more like him instead of him like me... yeah right.
The one year Dr's appointment is today. I hope they tell us we can turn the car seat around but I'm doubtful. He feels like he's lost some weight after his hunger strike and he was just over 20 lbs before that. We'll see this afternoon.
Have a great day everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment