Hi all,
Not too much going on this week. Work has been crazy busy and I just found out I need to give a presentation next week. Whoops. Oh well, I'll work on it next week. Not sure exactly what it will be on but "I'll think about that tomorrow." (Pop Quiz: Can you guess the movie reference?)
Nathan has been climbing the stairs a lot lately. So yesterday as I'm watching him climb up the stairs I say to matt, "We should really teach him how to get back down the stairs as well." Before I even got that out of my mouth Nathan started coming back down the stairs by sitting on the stair sideways, poking one leg over the stair until it hit the stair below, then turning and sliding down to the next stair. Exactly like he should be going down stairs. I guess he's been practicing on the small set of stairs they have at daycare. It was just so funny that he did it just as I was saying we should teach him how. It was like he was saying "You mean like this Mommy, I already know how to do that, duh."
That's it. We have a pretty busy weekend of visiting friends, first up near Stoors and then a couple is coming to visit us. Nathan will meet lots of other babies this weekend. Should be fun.
Matt said he wrote a blog for you all and then hit the wrong button and lost it. So bug him to repost.
Have a great weekend
1 comment:
I'm so ashamed. First that I know the movie reference and second that you consider that movie important enough to quote.
Post a Comment