Just a quick post today as I'm starting to be concerned about this presentation that I forgot about. Data is NOT making sense. Hopefully I'll find some cohesivness to the story before Thursday.
Anyway, the trip to Storrs went well. Nathan was pretty cheery and happy. Unfortunately he fell against an edge while we were there and banged his front teeth and started bleeding from the gums. He was fine... just a little crying at the beginning but after a hug he was fine. But then there was the blood which we tried to stem with a paper towel. That caused more yelling than the actual fall. It stopped fairly quickly but not before covering my nice pastel colored shirt in blood. Oh well... if it doesn't come out it's just another excuse to go shopping. I believe matt and I did a fairly calm job of handling our first bloody accident. Neither one of us freaked out which is good.
Sunday, friends of ours came to visit with their 20 month old twins. I don't know how they handle them. They are CRAZY. A boy and a girl both running around with so much energy in different directions. The mother stays home with them all day long and there are days at a time when the father is traveling. I don't know how she handles them and remains sane. I'm very grateful we just have one at one age. Nathan was just overwhelmed. It was like a tornado came in, picked up his toys, spun them around and then moved on to the next area. He wanted to play with the kids but they were so much more advanced (walking, running, dexterity) that all he could do was just look at them with this look of trepidation.... like oh oh oh, that's my toy, please be careful. At least the kids have fully baby proofed us now. They found all the dangerous spots that Nathan hasn't found yet.
Alright back to "massaging" my data. Maybe then it will feel better and give me insight into what it's really telling me.
Have a great monday
No comments:
Post a Comment