Nathan met the Easter bunny this weekend. It went ok but as you can see he was a bit confused about why this bunny rabbit was soooo big. I have a feeling if I had let it go on much longer there would have been tears. But as it was he was just a bit confused about this bunny on steroids.
Nathan went to the Dr. on Thursday. He weighs 18lbs, 4oz. and he's 27 inches long. He gained almost 2 lbs since the last time he was there. That's pretty good. I thought he had hit a growth spurt.
Not too much going on this weekend. Just a bunch of cleaning. We took our first walk of spring. It was a nice day and Nathan laughed and laughed at the puppy chasing the ball around the yard. Matt got a lot of work done on his final comp. Hopefully he will finish it this week.
Tip of the day: When getting the tub ready for a bath for the baby, leave the diaper on until the last minute. Nathan loves to watch the tub fill up with water and since I was by myself I decided to take the diaper off and THEN fill the tub. I paid for that mistake with poop on the floor. Let this be a lesson to you all. :)
Have a good night everyone. Friday is only a four days away
No comments:
Post a Comment