You can all thank me for the nice weather that has been hitting the Eastern Seaboard. You see, Cabela's was having a mid winter sale. So I decided to pick out a fleece snowsuit for Nathan. His old snowsuit was getting too small and it was too bulky to take him to school in everyday. So we've just been putting on a hat, coat, and mittens and wrapping his legs up in a blanket. When I heard about this snowsuit, I thought it would be the perfect solution. Of course it's being delivered TODAY, after 3 days of 50 degree weather. Hopefully, since it is fleece it won't be too warm though and he can wear it anyway. Oh well.. it will just have to do for the next one I guess... he he he.
Nathan had a couple of bad nights sleeping. I don't know what the deal is now. I think it may be teething but I say that everytime he gets cranky. Who knows what it really is. This time he was really going after the teething rings and he only wants his fruit cold. So maybe it really is teething this time. Saturday night I got about 4 hours of sleep. This makes for a cranky mommy. It's a good thing he's cute.
He got another goose egg at school on Friday. Walking around the table and keeled over. Nice big egg on the side of his head. It turned a lovely shade of purple and green yesterday. The slippers he wears now are big and bulky. Since then I ordered new shoes. The website sounds impressive but let's see how they really work. If I like them I may order the next size up when he gets bigger and he's walking around outside.
Have a great day everyone and take advantage of the nice weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment