Hi Everyone,
So I've posted pictures two different ways, in the blog itself and through a link to ofoto. Which do you like better? It makes no difference to me. Let me know what you think.
So far we've dodged the bullet on the stomach virus that's been going around. People have been falling all around us but we've somehow managed to avoid it so far. Three people at work caught it this week already. It was going around the daycare last week and the week before. Nathan caught a little bit of it two weeks ago so hopefully he's got protection from it. I hate cold and flu season. There was a sign at the front door on the way into work today: 48 days till Spring. I can't wait.
I do believe Nathan has started to wean himself. He's not really interested in nursing from me anymore... probably because I won't let him bite me. Last night he wouldn't even try. As soon as I got anywhere near his mouth he'd just bite down on me. Needless to say he got a bottle. The funny thing was he didn't really bite the bottle. I guess he's just telling me that he's a big boy now.
Hope you are all having a great day. Keep warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment