Nathan is feeling sooo much better. Yesterday he was crawling all over the place. He's starting to practice two new skills that I noticed yesterday. First, he's pushing himself up from crawling into a sitting position. Much easier to play with things now that he doesn't have to just flop down on his belly. I have to give you a little background about the second skill. Nathan is a stiff legged little boy. He has been since he's was born. Very straight leg, doesn't like to bend at the knees at all. Well he's been standing at a lot of toys lately playing with something. When he dropped it he was bending at the waste to pick it up... not at the knees. This usually causes him to topple over forward. Well yesterday he started bending his KNEES and squatting to pick stuff up. This is much easier AND hopefully will lead to less face plants.
All was going so well, for the past couple of weeks he was sleeping through the night till about 5-5:30AM. It was a great schedule. We thought what great parents we are... our child is sleeping through the night. Big pats on the back. But then he decided to bring us down a notch and remind us that he's the one who decides when he sleeps through the night and we really have nothing to do with it. The past four nights in a row he's been waking up between 2:30 and 3. And not only does he wake up but he wants to eat. There's no consoling him until he gets something in his belly. It seems that everytime we get ourselves into a schedule, he says "Nope, you are getting too comfortable, I must keep you on your toes." I have a feeling I can expect this from him for at least the next 20 years.
So I've had a few emails from people who were not able to get through to the picture link. I'll check it out and see what I can do about it. Can you not see any of the pictures or only certain days? If so, which days can't you see?
No comments:
Post a Comment